– WWE Champion CM Punk says he’s decided on who to face at Hell in a Cell and will reveal his pick tonight on RAW. He tweeted on Monday morning:
“I’ve made my choice.Was easier than ya think.If you’ve been paying attention you know too.Tune in tonight to find out!”
– F4Wonline.com reports that Punk’s Hell In a Cell announcement is scheduled for the 9pm timeslot for tonight’s RAW.
– Vince McMahon is also scheduled to appear on RAW tonight.
– CM Punk tweeted this yesterday about John Cena being the honorary team captain of the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium (home of WrestleMania 29):
“Here’s what I know: I’m not a football guy. If I was, I wouldn’t allow myself to be honorary anything of a team I didn’t even like. That being said, Tebow thinks there’s a god, and believes he will help him win his insignificant game of football. I’ll be in Knoxville…”
* PICTURE of JOHN CENA & TIM TEBOW Together From Sunday’s NY JETS Game